I started this blog in 2012, posted to it for a while, then left it alone for a while. Now I have a clearer idea of what I want to do with it: use it as a way to informally explore some topics that are important to me, including:
- What it means to have a good, meaningful life. What it means to be successful.
- Struggling, striving, and healing, with specific focus on abusive/dysfunctional relationships and environments, trauma, and mental health.
- How to learn, and how to evaluate information and think about what you know.
- Issues relevant to children and seniors.
- Getting better at writing and communication more generally.
Who am I?
I love writing, researching, teaching, traveling, learning.
You can contact me at writehilakatz (at) gmail.com
– Hila Katz