I work as a writer. For the most part, I write for businesses. Sometimes, I work with professors and academic researchers. I’m also available to help people with their personal projects.
For every job, my clients can depend on my diligence, integrity, and writing, research, and editing skills. I also enjoy teaching and can provide guidance on writing and related abilities, such as reading comprehension.
Whether you want to hire me as a writer or reach out to me for other reasons, feel free to contact me at writehilakatz (at) gmail.com or leave a comment on this blog.
Other places you can find me online: Twitter and The Sill of the World. Also, check out some of my short fiction at Kilter Street.
What is Bright Across the Lifespan?
I restarted this blog in 2018 to use it as a way to informally explore some topics that are important to me:
- What it means to have a successful, purposeful life.
- The ways in which people struggle, strive, and heal, with a focus on overcoming abusive/dysfunctional relationships and self-destructive behaviors.
- How to learn, and how to evaluate information and think about what you know.
- Issues relevant to children and seniors.
- Getting better at writing and communication more generally.
I hope you enjoy exploring the blog and finding insights and information that will help you and enrich your life.
– Hila Katz
7 thoughts on “About Hila Katz”
Just featured you in my latest post: http://bit.ly/K14F9G
Thanks for your continued support,
Thanks so much! I enjoy reading your thoughts about mental and physical health.
Great blog, hkatz, on a topic very dear to my heart! Bless ♥ xx
Thank you; I hope you keep stopping by in the future.
I’m new to this blog scene. I was happy to bump into your blog. My first impression would be…. “Interesting”. I liked the “About the blog section”. Shall visit again 🙂
Thanks! Welcome to the blog, and I hope to see you back here.