I restarted this blog in 2018 to use it as a way to informally explore some topics that are important to me:
- What it means to have a good, purposeful life, and what it means to be successful.
- Struggling, striving, and healing, with specific focus on abusive/dysfunctional relationships and coping with environments that undermine people.
- How to learn, and how to evaluate information and think about what you know.
- Issues relevant to children and seniors.
- Getting better at writing and communication more generally.
Who am I?
I love writing, researching, teaching, traveling, learning.
Feel free to contact me at writehilakatz (at) gmail.com, or leave a comment on this blog.
– Hila Katz