I started this blog in 2012, posted to it for a while, then abandoned it for a while.
Now I have a clearer idea of what I want to do with it: use it as a way to informally explore some topics that are important to me, including:
- What it means to have a meaningful life. What it means to be successful.
- Struggling, striving, and healing, with specific focus on abusive/dysfunctional relationships and environments, trauma, and mental health.
- How to learn and how to think about what you know and evaluate information.
- Issues relevant to children and seniors.
- Getting better at writing and communication more generally.
Who am I?
I love writing, researching, teaching, traveling, learning.
At the moment I’m a working as a writer.