I work as a writer. For the most part, I write for businesses. Sometimes, I work with professors and academic researchers. I’m also available to help people with their personal projects.
For every job, my clients can depend on my diligence, integrity, and writing, research, and editing skills. I also enjoy teaching and can provide guidance on writing and related abilities, such as reading comprehension.
Whether you want to hire me as a writer or reach out to me for other reasons, feel free to contact me at writehilakatz (at) gmail.com or leave a comment on this blog.
What is Bright Across the Lifespan?
I restarted this blog in 2018 to use it as a way to informally explore some topics that are important to me:
- What it means to have a successful, purposeful life.
- The ways in which people struggle, strive, and heal, with a focus on overcoming abusive/dysfunctional relationships and self-destructive behaviors.
- How to learn, and how to evaluate information and think about what you know.
- Issues relevant to children and seniors.
- Getting better at writing and communication more generally.
I hope you enjoy exploring the blog and finding insights and information that will help you and enrich your life.
– Hila Katz