I recently discovered Koboko Fitness, and while I haven’t tried every workout video, I like the ones I’ve used so far.
– There are a variety of exercises and routines.
– The routines vary in length. Some may be 5-10 minutes, while others are half an hour. I like that, because sometimes if I have a free 10 minutes or just want to take a break from work, I can fit a shorter routine into my schedule.
– For some of the exercises, you may want to have dumbbells, but they aren’t strictly required. A yoga mat or towel can be helpful for floor exercises, but you don’t need to go out and buy any equipment to participate.
– You sometimes get presented with low-impact and high-impact versions of the same exercise. Depending on your fitness level or how you’re feeling on a given day, you may want to go with one or the other. You can also introduce your own intensity level – for example, instead of doing a wall push-up, do a regular push-up on the floor if you can. Or if you don’t want to jump your feet out during a burpee, maybe walk them out and then back in.
– The instructor and creator of the channel is a positive, encouraging person who is dedicated without being a fanatic.
– Although the channel is geared towards women, there are many exercises (maybe even all of them?) that men could benefit from. So if you’re a guy who wants to try out some of the routines, go right ahead (during a workout, you might get called a “beautiful goddess,” but maybe you can cope with that).
Here’s one routine I did today:
Here’s another good one:
And if you’re wondering, no, I’m not affiliated with Koboko Fitness, and I haven’t been paid anything for this post.